“THE WALKING DEAD” SCAVENGER HUNT AT SAN DIEGO COMIC CON 2014
Are you coming to San Diego Comic Con 2014? Do you love “The Walking Dead”? If so, then get excited because we have something special planned for you! On Thursday morning July 24th, we will be giving away one VIP pass to “The Walking Dead” panel and two Survivor tickets to The Walking Dead Escape. The prizes will be hidden in two different locations surrounding the Comic Con/Gaslamp District and hints will be given via the Valhalla Entertainment Twitter account (@valhallapics). The first person to each location will win the prize designated for that clue, but they must also tweet a photo of themselves with the prize in order to claim it from a Valhalla Entertainment Employee. Remember – you must be following @valhallapics to win.
VALHALLA ENTERTAINMNET SCAVENGER HUNT RULES
Valhalla Entertainment will hide a prize in 2 different locations on the Thursday morning of Comic Con and tweet out to their follower’s a clue to the secret location. The first one to the location wins a prize. In order to win a prize, they will need to tweet a picture of them with the prize to @valhallapics. They will claim their prize from a Valhalla Entertainment Employee.
· 2 Survivor tickets to The Walking Dead Escape on Friday July 25 at 6 p.m. or Saturday July 26 at 6 p.m. *Must be able to pick a day and time upon prize acceptance for the tickets to go in your name and be valid.
· 1 VIP Panel Pass for ‘The Walking Dead’ Panel on Friday July 25 in Hall H. *Panel will be held in Hall H from 12:20 p.m.- 1:20 p.m PT. *Subject to change. Must have a valid Comic Con badge for Friday to attend.
· Valhalla Entertainment will post on a clue on their Twitter page, @valhallapics. These clues will guide you to the prize hiding locations in Gaslamp Quarters and the San Diego Convention Center on Thursday July 24, 2014.
· Participants must connect clues in order to find the prize location.
· Participants must tweet a picture of themselves and their prize to @valhallapics and must consent to Valhalla posting their picture and Twitter handle on Valhalla’s Twitter page.
· Participants must be following @valhallapics on Twitter and Facebook page to be eligible.
· The participant must already be a San Diego Comic Con Badge Holder to enter any San Diego Comic Con events. Valhalla will not be responsible in providing a badge to participants.
· Valhalla Entertainment is a family-friendly company. No fighting, forging or violence when finding the prize. Valhalla is not responsible for any injuries.
· Must claim prize from Valhalla Entertainment by 12PM on July 24, 2014 or the prize becomes invalid.
• Via Twitter
• Must be following @valhallapics on Twitter and Facebook to be eligible
• Must find the prize and be the first to tweet a photo of the participant holding the prize from the participants Twitter account to win the prize.
Official Rules 2014:
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and is construed and evaluated according to California law. Do not enter this Promotion if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the Valhalla Entertainment Scavenger Hunt (the “Promotion”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Valhalla Entertainment (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and selection entries and the Promotion’s overall administration. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 14 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, and agencies and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or restricted by law. In order to claim The Walking Dead VIP Panel Pass, participant must already be a Friday San Diego Comic Con Badge Holder.
2. TIMING: The Promotion begins July 24 2014 and ends July 24 2014.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, entrants be following @valhallapics on Twitter and Facebook. Entrants must participate in the scavenger hunt, find the prize and submit a photo via by tweeting at @valhallapics. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Images must not be offensive or contain any trademark or copyrighted material.
4. ENTRY CONDITIONS: Entrants may enter once. The authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Promotion is deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. PRIZE: Winners will receive prizes related to ‘The Walking Dead’. Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize is unavailable. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Valhalla Staff will select 2 potential winning entrants. Entries will be judged based on who was able to locate the prize first and tweet a photo of themselves and the prize to @valhallapics. Winners will be announced on the same day. Potential winning entrants will be contacted via Twitter. If a potential winning entrant is determined by Sponsor to be unqualified to participate in this Promotion or does not respond to Sponsor’s correspondence within 1 hour, the potential winning entrant will be disqualified.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION: The potential winning entrant may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) in accordance with the instructions listed in the notification correspondence. Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Sponsor will be disqualified. Non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to return all required documentation by the stated deadline or Sponsor’s inability to contact an entrant (using the contact information provided in his or her registration) within a reasonable time period, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion may result in disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and hometown and state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the submission of false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is deemed detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant.
11. RELEASE: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, entrants release the Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; lost, stolen, mutilated, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete or untimely entries that may limit entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor, render entrants ineligible and all associated entries will be void.
14. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with this Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts in Los Angeles, California for the purposes of any suit related to the Promotion and waive any claim that they are not subject personally to the jurisdiction of said courts or that any such suit or other proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum or improper venue.
15. SPONSOR: Valhalla Entertainment, 3201 W Cahuenga Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90068.